|网盘密码：||密码: 4g9k (复制此密码|copy password)|
Is your ABAP as good as it can be? With this essential guide, find out how to make it so. You’ll learn about analysis tools and performance-relevant technologies, and discover how you can analyze existing source code and enhance your programming style. It's time to make sure that your ABAP programs are fully optimized.
- Tools for performance analysis: Code Inspector, runtime analysis, performance trace, and more
- Performance aspects in development: SQL queries, internal tables, buffer, data transfer
- Application design: general performance and parallelization
In this book, you'll learn about:
Learn when and how to use analysis tools properly—including Code Inspector, performance trace, ABAP trace, and single records statistics.
Get detailed information on parallel processing, internal tables, SQL data processing, and much more, and learn how these technologies affect performance.
Explore the different buffers that are available on the SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP, and learn the most important buffer options to avoid unnecessary database accesses.
Understand the database architecture and the technical background of database accesses, and master the tuning options for database accesses.
- Code and Memory Inspector
- Performance, ABAP, E2E trace
- Single records statistics
- Parallel processing
- Data processing with SQL
- Access strategies
- Internal tables
- Table types
- RFC communication
|☉ PALPAY Transfer|
|☉ If in doubt can be directly consulting us, E-mail:sapyun#qq.com|
|☉You need this book, you can email to contact me directly|