|网盘密码：||tyx7 (复制此密码|copy password)|
SAP Press - SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse - Administration and Monitoring
This book offers a complete understanding of all administration tasks that arise in a live SAP NetWeaver BW system and provides guidance on ways to solve any problems that might occur. Coverage includes all topics relevant to administration and monitoring of SAP NetWeaver BW, including basic principles, tasks, analysis, and troubleshooting.
1. Basic Principles Understand the basic principles and technology components necessary for administering and monitoring SAP NetWeaver BW.
2. Platform Learn about SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and SAP NetWeaver AS Java, which have long proven themselves as high-performance platforms for ABAP-based and J2EE-based applications and represent a complete infrastructure for SAP NetWeaver BW.
3. Database Management Explore the fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver BW database management, with a special emphasis on indices, which are of high signifi cance both for data loading processes and for reporting.
4. System Connections and Access Master a basic knowledge of the technologies around system connections, including IDocs, which ensure the required quality for administration and monitoring of loading processes.
5. Monitoring and Analysis Tools Benefit from an overview of the monitoring and analysis tools that are most important for a BW administrator.
DB Storage Parameters for BW Objects
Buffering of InfoObject Tables
Web Services, SOAP, etc.
Authorizations in SAP NetWeaver BW
Role Maintenance in Transaction PFCG
Nearline Storage (NLS)
Java Support Packages
|☉ PALPAY Transfer|
|☉ If in doubt can be directly consulting us, E-mail:sapyun#qq.com|
|☉You need this book, you can email to contact me directly|